Featuring — Lay Down a New Somatic Tech
Lay down a new somatic
- Find someone who cares about you and will listen. Sit facing each other in a quiet and soothing environment.
- Be with the various clouds of pain that surround you. Let them rape your imagination.
- Now breathe with your abdomen and mellow out.
- Tell your friend how you are feeling.
- Understand that this will “lay down” a new “somatic track” alongside that old “perceptic track” of pain-irrelevant sense-data (such as colors and sounds). By doing this, you tie new feelings to the old images so that your future daydreams about your darkness will now have a new value. That is, the What Happened ceases to be a reaction-provoking counter-survival drama and instead become a soil-dace for a new possibility (in the strong Landmark sense).